Introducing the Func Prog Sweden Meetup at Kivra 2023 program! Join us for a warm welcome by Magnus Sedlacek, firstly a presentation on “Super Haskell”: an introduction to Agda by André Muricy and secondly a presentation on Schema management with Scalameta by Lars Albertsson.
- Intro by Magnus Sedlacek
- “Super Haskell”: an introduction to Agda by André Muricy
- Schema management with Scalameta by Lars Albertsson
“Super Haskell”: an introduction
- Syntax (defining types, functions etc)
- Simple proofs
- Simple programming
- Dependently typed programming (sigma and pi types)
FP developer at Ada Beat.
Schema management with Scalameta
Scalameta is a library for static analysis and processing of Scala source code, which supports syntactic and semantic analysis. In this presentation, we will explain how Scalameta works, and how you can use Scalameta for custom code analysis. We will demonstrate how we have used scalameta to automate schema management and privacy protection.
- We will explain what Scalameta is and how it is used.
- We will go through aspects of schema management where Scalameta is useful.
- We will demonstrate how Scling has leveraged Scalameta for statically typed privacy protection.
Venue sponsor – Kivra
Video sponsor – Ada Beat
If you want to spread functional programming and support the channel, buy something from the shop: